Human Resource Coordinator
- Proactively screening the local market and identifying potential large services/solution opportunities; developing executive level, business value propositions encompassing all lines of Solution & Services offerings; however, your core focus will be IT Outsourcing and HR Services for initial 12 months;
- Keeping abreast of competitive offerings, plans and effectively differentiating RECRO-NET offerings from competitive alternatives to create customer preference for RECRO-NET’s Solution portfolio;
- Developing a compelling value proposition consistent with the client's critical success factors;
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Planning, reporting, documenting
- Creating business plans with the projection of the incomes per account/solution
- Creating activities plan for each account
- Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Active using on a CRM system
- Distribution of the important information between the team members