Lead Systems Administrator
- To serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Administers and supports core Microsoft, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
- Give direction and guidance, Coach and mentor team members
- Delegate responsibilities and execute company policies
- Tracks activities of support staff and directs them as required
- Performs Root Cause Analysis of problems
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Define and document best practices and standard operating procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Support for Disaster Recovery location maintenance and upgrade using (RPA and SRM).
- Administration and configuration of EMC Storage (NFS, CIF, Block).
- Configuration and Monitoring of UPS
- Administration and Configuration of ProLiant and PowerEdge Servers.
- Administration and Configuration of Blade Server (IBM & Cisco).
- Administration and Configuration of SAN Switch (Cisco and Brocade).
- Knowledgeable on PowerShell and Scripting
- Bachelor Degree on IT
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer /Messaging
- MCTIP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- CompTIA Server +
- Network and System Architecture
- Security Architecture
- ITIL awareness
- 8+ years of working experience
- Capacity & Availability Management
- The candidate should be dynamic, solutions driven and self-motivated.
- Should have effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Detail oriented
- Be flexible
- Be able to handle work pressure
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments